Tecnun maintains a relationship with more than 300 companies
Numerous companies in the industrial and technological sector, as well as important consultancy firms, regularly use the University's Job Bank to recruit our graduates.
Tecnun has an Advisory Board made up of 32 companies and institutions with which Tecnun has collaboration agreements to jointly and structurally review the present and future of engineering education in order to improve the skills profile of graduates and their suitability for the labour market.
RELATIONS WITH COMPANIES
Tecnun also maintains relationships with more than 300 national and international companies in order to:
1. To make it possible to carry out internships, final degree and master's degree projects.
2. Enable the transfer of knowledge from companies through participation in different subjects.
3. Offer work to be carried out by students in practical subjects.
4. Submit job offers during the JOB FAIR (Job Fair at Tecnun)
5. Enable students to get to know the companies through technological visits.
TRAINING AND RESEARCH AGREEMENTS
Some companies and institutions maintain closer collaboration links with Tecnun , enabling the signing of chairs and lecture halls or collaboration in training and research projects.
Collaboration in the Etorkizuna Eraikiz initiative to tackle the main social, economic and environmental challenges in Gipuzkoa
Agreement with the Department of the Environment to promote research to facilitate the transition to the circular economy in companies in Gipuzkoa.
Connecting Talent: Collaboration in technology transfer to companies and in the attraction and development of talent.