TRAINING AND RESEARCH AGREEMENTS
Some companies and institutions maintain closer collaboration links with Tecnun , making possible the signature of alliances, Chairs and classrooms or collaboration in training and research projects.
Collaboration in the Etorkizuna Eraikiz initiative to tackle the main social, economic and environmental challenges in Gipuzkoa
Agreement with the department of Environment to promote research to facilitate the transition to the Economics circular in the companies of Gipuzkoa.
Connecting Talent: Collaboration in technology transfer to companies and in the attraction and development of talent.
Tecnun maintains a relationship with more than 300 companies
Numerous industrial and technological companies, as well as important consulting firms, regularly use the University's job listings to recruit our graduates.
RELATIONS WITH COMPANIES
Tecnun also maintains relationships with more than 300 national and international companies in order to:
1. To enable the realization of internships, final projects of Degree and master's degree.
2. Enable the transmission of knowledge by companies through participation in different subjects.
3. Offer work to be carried out by students in practical subjects.
4. Submit job offers during the JOB FAIR (Job Fair at Tecnun)
5. Enable students to get to know the companies through technological visits.
Tecnun has a committee advisor made up of 32 companies and institutions with which Tecnun has collaboration agreements to jointly and structurally review the present and future of engineering education in order to improve the profile skills of graduates and their suitability for the labor market.